Vincent is a specialist in sexual health medicine at RPA Sexual Health (Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney) and Northern Sydney Sexual Health (Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney). His research focuses on sexual health epidemiology, in order to develop more effective public health interventions to reduce transmission of HIV and other sexually transmissible infections.
- Chairperson of the HIV National Advisory Group for the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM);
- Committee Member of the Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians;
- Member of the Drug Policy Working Group of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians;
- Member of the ASHM Mpox (Monkeypox) Taskforce;
- Principal author of the ASHM Position Statement on Doxy-PEP for STI prevention;
- Co-author of the Australian STI Management Guidelines;
- Co-author of the Australian HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Guidelines;
- Co-author of the Australian HIV Management Guidelines;
- Associate editor of the journal Sexual Health.